[tomoyo-users-en 742] Re: Can't get Tomoyo to load policies on one of two (near identical systems) PCs..

Back to archive index
Andre T andre****@sklbb*****
Mon Jun 20 23:10:36 JST 2022

I noticed i forgot to respond to the following.

On 14.06.2022 01:06, Tetsuo Handa wrote:
> On 2022/06/14 5:20, Andre T wrote:
>>> appears in the dmesg output when you reboot PC2.
>>  From what it seems so far neither of the two lines seems to appear on the PC. (dmesg output included furthest below)
>>
> OK. Then, I guess that the program which is specified using
> CONFIG_SECURITY_TOMOYO_ACTIVATION_TRIGGER does not exist on PC2.
>
> It seems that Arch Linux has multiple choices for the init system.
>
>    https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/init
>    https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Mkinitcpio
>
> I guess that the program used as init on PC1 and PC2 differs. Please compare
>
>    ls -l /proc/1/

The `ls -l /proc/1/` did return the same results on both PCs. And apart from dates and times, a `diff` done of both PCs output from `ls -l /proc/1/` showed exactly identical listing.

The /init 's /are the same on both PC1 and PC2. As are them both
utilizing identical bootloader (Grub 2, from "core/grub" arch package )
and both also utilizing mkinitcpio for handling of kernel/modules
updating/initfs rebuilding.