[tomoyo-users-en 660] Re: caitsith-editpolicy?

Back to archive index
0stro****@cox***** 0stro****@cox*****
Sun Oct 23 10:20:58 JST 2016

Thanks for the response. My question stemmed from what is probably just
some confusion on my part. I have been attempting to make changes
directly to /etc/caitsith/policy/current
and then load those changes by issuing command #
/usr/sbin/caitsith-loadpolicy < /etc/caitsith/policy/current. What I
found is that this seems to append /etc/caitsith/policy/current to
/sys/kernel/security/caitsith/policy. If I had made some deletions to
/etc/caitsith/policy/current, # cat /sys/kernel/security/caitsith/policy
would still show some of the policy I had deleted. I tried the command #
/usr/sbin/caitsith-loadpolicy << /etc/caitsith/policy/current, but that
didn't work. In hindsight, I should have asked if there is a way to
completely replace /sys/kernel/security/caitsith/policy with
/etc/caitsith/policy/current without rebooting?