[tomoyo-users-en 512] Tomoyo in a prodution system

Back to archive index
florian.lissandres flori****@gmail*****
Wed Aug 29 23:39:43 JST 2012

Hello,

I have some questions about how use Tomoyo in a production environment.

If I have 2 systems :
- A development system on which I can define my policy ;
- A production system on which I want to set up the policy defined on the
development environment. I just want to protect some processes. For example
I only want to protect a web server and a web browser.

I would like to know :

1- Which files I have to set in the production system ? I don't need any
tools, I only need minimum files to protect the production system.

2- If I could disable the fact that Tomoyo learns domains in the Domain
Transition Editor (I do not need this on the production system) ?

One last question, how can I comment lines in the domain_policy.conf file?

Thank you.

Florian