[tomoyo-users-en 410] Self-restarting program

Back to archive index
Milton Yates milto****@loule*****
Mon Sep 19 08:05:19 JST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to secure a program that does the following:

These are some of the domains I have initialized:
<kernel> /bin/prog /usr/bin/java
<kernel> /bin/prog /usr/bin/java /opt/icedtea6-bin-\*/bin/java /stuffs
<kernel> /bin/prog /usr/bin/java /opt/icedtea6-bin-\*/bin/java

this last domain has to execute /usr/bin/java again, this is to make the
program self-restart (after an update for example). So the domain
"<kernel> /bin/prog /usr/bin/java /opt/icedtea6-bin-\*/bin/java
/usr/bin/java" will be created.
I need to reset this domain back to the "<kernel> /bin/prog
/usr/bin/java" domain.
Because there are other children domains and as the program is just
restarting, it needs to get back in that domain, otherwise the other
defined children domains won't work.

I would need something like aggregator but for domains, does that
already exist? I could not find anything in the documentation,
aggregator seems to work for programs only.

BTW, I use Tomoyo 2.4.

Could you please advise if there is a clean way to do that please,
thanks a lot!

Regards,
Milton.