[tomoyo-users-en 303] Re: TOMOYO on twitter

Back to archive index
Toshiharu Harada harad****@nttda*****
Thu Mar 31 10:23:12 JST 2011

(2011/03/31 5:47), Jamie Nguyen wrote:
> Toshiharu Harada wrote:
>> The most up-to-date information on TOMOYO Linux can be found
>> in this project official mailing list. As you are reading this message,
>> you are all set. However, if you are using twitter, there's an account
>> for TOMOYO related tweets.
>>
>> http://twitter.com/tomoyo_linux
>>
>> I've been trying to make it useful, but don't expect too much.
>> It's just twitter. ;-)
>
> Great work. Looks very useful and also contains useful information
> that is not on the mailing list.

I've been considering how we deliver information to users
since the creation of the project. I want to deliver
in depth information quickly when they need, but
I hate to deliver information more than they need.

Here's the current plan.

for developers and core users:
main and official information resource)
for developers:
specification)
for people just want to know the release:
	http://freshmeat.net/projects/tomoyo
for people not using, but interested in tomoyo:
	http://twitter.com/tomoyo_linux (mainly information related to tomoyo,
but not worth to be published, sometimes just for fun)
for newcomers:
	http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/ (covers everything)

JFYI, mailing lists are available on Gmane.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.tomoyo.user.english
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.tomoyo.devel.english

Embedded Linux wiki is intended to be a information center
for newcomers.

http://elinux.org/TomoyoLinux

> Also, I've not seen the nunchaku tomoyo penguin before :-)

Ah, you know nunchaku! :-)

Our project has many tomoyo characters. If you are interested in,
please visit my SlideShare account and dig around.

http://www.slideshare.net/haradats/presentations?order=popular
(some slides are in Japanese)

Best reagards,
Toshiharu