[tomoyo-users-en 14] TOMOYO Linux events now available on Google Calendar

Back to archive index
Toshiharu Harada harad****@nttda*****
Wed Dec 24 11:10:10 JST 2008

Hi,

I've created a TOMOYO Linux calendar on Google Calendar.
You can find it by simply searching "TOMOYO Linux" in Google Calendar.
If it fails, specify the calendar id and you never fail.
It's "71t1c****@group*****".

At the moment, I've registered only worldwide events. So TOMOYO Linux
calendar is rather sparse. Particularly (and unfortunately) we have
no events in this month...

Please move to the Jan. 2009 to find Linux Conf Au 2009.

Enjoy!

--
Toshiharu