[tomoyo-dev-en 148] Re: Updated documentation

Back to archive index

Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Mon Feb 14 07:09:34 JST 2011

Jamie Nguyen wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean? I never use Tab during navigation on a web
> page, but I'm guessing that you use Tab to cycle through links and
> would prefer that the pictures were not selected.

Right. I think links are not needed unless they are connected to other
pages/pictures. If readers need to view pictures in original size, they can
choose "view image only" from the mouse's popup menu.

> The reason I made the pictures link is because I scaled down the
> pictures when fitting in with text. The link allows the reader to see
> the full-size image if the scaled down picture is too small. I prefer
> the pictures not to be too big so that there isn't too much vertical
> scrolling and the text isn't broken up too much. Do you think any of
> the pictures are too small to read? If not, then the links could be
> removed.

I think these pictures are large enough to read.

> If repositories are ready to be set up then that would be good, but
> I'm fine with whatever you prefer.

OK. I'll create directories for repositories. Older versions of apt do not
accept HTTP 301/302 responses. Thus, currently I'm asking users to add
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.jp/tomoyo/$ReleaseID/ (rather than
http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/repos/$DistroName/ ) to /etc/apt/sources.list
so that users can download without bandwidth limitation (tomoyo.sourceforge.jp
is limited at 150KB/s whereas osdn.dl.sourceforge.jp is not limited).

Newer versions of apt seem to accept HTTP 301/302 responses (like yum).
Do you think it is acceptable for users using older versions of apt to be
limited speed so that users can use $DistroName by using a CGI program
that shadows HTTP 301/302 responses installed on tomoyo.sourceforge.jp ?