[tomoyo-dev-en 50] Re: Access Logs

Back to archive index

Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Tue Dec 21 21:36:47 JST 2010

Tetsuo Handa wrote:
> And I'm going to remove the 'a' option from ccs-loadpolicy command tomorrow
> because the 'a' option was removed from ccs-savepolicy command.

I removed the 'a' option from ccs-loadpolicy command and modified programs to
use /proc/ccs/stat rather than /proc/ccs/meminfo .

/proc/ccs/meminfo contains statistics information regarding only memory usage.
/proc/ccs/stat contains statistics information regarding not only memory usage
but also events for policy updates and policy violations. More information will
be added in the future.

  [root ¡÷ tomoyo ~]# cat /proc/ccs/meminfo
  Policy:          293920
  Audit logs:           0   (Quota:   16777216)
  Query lists:          0   (Quota:    1048576)
  Total:           293920
  [root ¡÷ tomoyo ~]# cat /proc/ccs/stat
  Policy update:                              5070 (Last: 2010/12/20 12:12:06)
  Policy violation in learning mode:          2040 (Last: 2010/12/20 12:12:06)
  Policy violation in permissive mode:           0
  Policy violation in enforcing mode:            0
  Memory used by policy:                    293824
  Memory used by audit log:                      0 (Quota:   16777216)
  Memory used by query message:                  0 (Quota:    1048576)
  Total memory used:                        293824

In 1.8.0, I suppressed printk() messages when policy violation events occurred,
for it is very noisy. Instead, I embedded a counter into /proc/ccs/stat for
counting number of policy violation events and timestamp of last event so that
users can easily check whether there has been policy violation events or not.

If you have troubles with these changes (revision 4218), please let me know.
I'll start taking screenshots and updating documentations.

Thanks.