Foros: 雑談場 (Thread #34958)

7-Zip website translation (2014-01-22 18:10 by xoex #71351)

Hi
I've translated 7-zip website (7-zip.org) to Persian language (7-zip.ir) and my website have been added to language list in 7-zip.org
Your website address is in my list, I'll appreciate if you add Persian language and my website to your language lists too.
Thank you
Regards,

Responder al #71351×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Entrar

Re: 7-Zip website translation (2014-05-08 13:33 by Toey #72944)

[Reply To Message #71351]
> Hi
> I've translated 7-zip website (7-zip.org) to Persian language (7-zip.ir) and my website have been added to language list in 7-zip.org
> Your website address is in my list, I'll appreciate if you add Persian language and my website to your language lists too.
> Thank you
> Regards,
Responder al #71351

Responder al #72944×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Entrar